Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

Well it is that time of year again where everyone has their New Year resolutions.  I think the most popular one is becoming healthier.  It seems to always be on the top of the lists.  It definitely is on mine this year.  Working out and eating healthier are my New Year's resolutions!

To start with I'm going to use my My Fitness Pal account.  If you've never heard of My Fitness Pal you should go check it out.  It is free to join and it is an amazing site.  It allows you to keep an online journal of what you eat and exercise each day.  In addition they have a whole section of reports that make it very easy to track your pounds/inches lost, amount of a specific nutrient, exercise time and much more.  I find it so helpful to have everything organized in one place. 






Next on is the fitness part of my New Year resolution.  For that I'm turning to Amazon's
Exercise & Fitness Deals section to help me pick up a few things at an amazing price! Here are a few things that I've picked up.  What will you get?



No comments:

Post a Comment