Friday, March 23, 2012

Whats been going on!

As you might have noticed posts on this blog have become fewer over the last week.  That is because I am working on transitioning from the Blogger platform to a self hosted Wordpress site!  I'm very excited to be making the move as Wordpress has lots of more tools and features which I believe will give YOU a better blog/website experience.  I wanted to give you a sneak peak of how it looks so far!  This is just a screen shot so it is not the best image but you get the idea!  How do you like it?  I think you will find it so much more organized and user friendly!  At least that is my goal! :)  



 In other news that is going on I have just booked my tickets for a blogging conference next month in St Louis MO!  I am very excited to meet up with fellow bloggers and learn new things to bring you a better experience.  Me and blog CheapMamaChick will be making the trip together!  I am very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment