Monday, January 16, 2012

0% Through January 31, 2012 purchase $599 at Amazon on Select Major Appliances!!!

Are you in need of a new appliance for Refrigeration, , Laundry, Cooking or Dishwashing?  Look no further than Amazon and their new promotion!

Uh oh!  Well they did it again.  Amazon continues to impress me.  I know I go on about Amazon quite a bit and I find all my best deals mainly on Amazon, but that is because they get it RIGHT.  Generally they're the cheapest price on an item.  I was so frustrated the other day when I was comparing prices on a book, I compared Amazon with a big box store that I could go to in town and get it same day (because I can get a little impatient) and the price was almost $10 MORE than what I could have gotten it for on Amazon.  So I sucked it up and had to wait for it to be shipped.  Most of the time I don't mind waiting for shipping and I love that shipping is free when you spend $25 or more.  I'm about to open an Amazon Prime account even because you get FREE 2 day shipping, free access to Kindle books and streaming video content. 


ANYWAYS back to the point of this post.  Amazon is now offering No Interest if Paid in Full in 12 Months on Select Major Appliances!!! That's pretty amazing.  You get the bonus of shopping at Amazon with the perks of a box store financing!  I personally make all purchases this way, the 0% and then just pay it off over the 12 months.  I don't want to fork out the big chunk of money right away, I'd rather it make interest (however small it maybe) in my bank account.


So go on and take advantage of this great offer from Amazon.  It is good now through January 31st


Click below to see what appliances are eligible and to learn more about the 0%



No comments:

Post a Comment